Saturday, November 23, 2013

First ever blog post!

Hello! And welcome! This is my first ever post on my first ever real blog, so bear with me here. I'm sure there will be a lot of ups and downs as I learn the ropes of all of this, but I'm super excited!  My plan for this blog is to be the home of my digital scrapbooking ventures.  I'm still kind of a beginner at all of this, but here I will share the great things I learn, tips & tricks and layouts I come up with.  I plan on eventually delving into the design aspect of things, at which point that adventure will be shared here as well, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :) 

It doesn't look like much now, but there will be more, I promise! Stay tuned - my next post will be my first tip covering something I feel is incredibly important for all digital scrapbookers, especially beginners! You don't want to miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment